General rules for coupon use
Coupon rules vary from promotion to promotion, but you can use the following rules as a general guideline:
- Coupons must usually be activated within the specified promotional period to be valid for use
- Active coupons are usually valid according to the vendors. However, specific promotion programs may specify shorter validity periods.
- Coupon is only used for the items that are displayed on the coupon offer.
- tolomart vendors have the right to cancel or change the coupons at any time.
- Coupons cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Coupons cannot be transferred to other members or third parties.